Hazelbury Bryan Primary School Vision and Mission
Our Values: compassion, courage, resilience and responsibility.
Have courage, grow roots, shine bright!
‘Nurturing children to blossom into compassionate and resilient members of our community’.
Values and aims:
- To create a stimulating learning environment both indoors and outdoors where children feel safe, are eager to learn and have fun.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum which is enhanced through our unique characteristics.
- As a village school, maintain excellent communication and develop links with the community.
- To celebrate and share success however small.
- To foster an understanding of the wider world, encouraging imagination and a sense of wonder.
- To create the foundations for a lifelong love of learning.
Our school is part of a Pyramid Group which comprises:
- Shillingstone Primary School
- Okeford Fitzpaine Primary School
- Child Okeford Primary School
- William Barnes Primary School
- Sturminster Newton High
- Yewstock Special School
The Pyramid schools share many activities together and enjoy a healthy rivalry in sports.