Years 3 & 4 (Hawks) 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Hawks.
Our class teacher is Mr Williams.
Our teaching assistants are Mrs Carr (Tuesday-Friday), Ms Wilson (Every morning) and Mrs Prop (Monday-Friday).
Forest School will continue this half term each week on a Monday. Please ensure your child has appropriate footwear and wet weather clothing.
Swimming will be starting from the 5th June, further details will be sent out nearer the time.
Our day begins at 8:45 am and ends at 3:15 pm.
- We have PE on a Thursday and Friday. Please wear your school PE kit to school on these days. If you do not have a school P.E kit, please come to school in uniform and bring appropriate sports clothing to change into.
- Homework will be set on Google classroom on a Friday and should be submitted in by the following Thursday.
- Spellings will be set every Friday with a spelling test the following Friday.
- We will be focusing on a times table every month. We will practice these in school but make sure you practice where you can at home too! You can use Sum Dog to help you with this.
- Your reading book and diary should be brought to school every day. Your reading diary should be signed by an adult at home at least once a week and these will be checked regularly.