Years 3 & 4 (Hawks) 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Hawks.
Our class teacher is Mr Williams.
Our teaching assistants are Mrs Carr, Ms Bailey, Ms Wilson and Mrs Prop.
Our day begins at 8:45 am and ends at 3:15 pm.
- We have PE on a Friday. Please wear your school PE kit to school on this day.
- We will be swimming 3 times a week- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Please make sure appropriate swimwear and a towel are brought to school on these days.
- Homework will be set on Google classroom on a Friday and should be handed in by the following Thursday.
- Spellings will be set every Friday with a spelling test the following Friday.
- We will be focusing on a times table every month. This month we will be focusing on our 8s. We will practice these in school but make sure you practice where you can at home too! You can use Sum Dog to help you with this.
- Your reading book and diary should be brought to school every day. Your reading diary should be signed by an adult at home at least once a week and these will be checked regularly.
Years 3 & 4 (Hawks): News items
There are no News items to display
Years 3 & 4 (Hawks): Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Years 3 & 4 (Hawks): Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Years 3 & 4 (Hawks): Calendar items
Relationships, Sex and Health Workshop for Parents, by Mrs Green
KS2 Halloween Disco, by Mrs Green
Anti Bullying Assembly for parents, by Mrs Green