Reception (Owls) 2023 - 2024
Welcome back to Owls!
Our class teachers are Mrs Gillibrand (Mondays and Tuesdays) and Mrs Ings (Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays).
Mrs Young is our teaching assistant.
Our school day...
- Our school day begins at 8.45pm and ends at 3.15pm.
- In the morning, please drop off your child at the main playground gate between 8.30 and 8.45am. At 8.45am, Owls class will line up with their teacher and will be taken into class. For the first couple of weeks, your child will stay with their class in the gazebo. After this, they will be invited to join the rest of the school for the daily mile.
- At the end of the day, please collect your child from the field end of the main playground. Owls will stay with their teacher until you are seen. They will then be dismissed by their teacher and sent to you.
- Please remember you need to bring in a pair of wellies and a full change of clothes, which will stay in school.
- Each day please remember your book bag (containing all your school books) and a drinks bottle containing water (no juice or squash). You will need a healthy packed lunch, if you have not ordered a school meal. You do not need any other school bags or a snack (as we will provide school fruit/vegetables at snack times).
- This half term Owls class need to wear their PE kit to school on Fridays please. Forest school will be on a Thursday, due to our updated risk assessments, please ensure that a long sleeved top and a pair of trousers are provided to be kept in school for our sessions. This is in addition to a change of clothes. We will provide the children with waterproof trousers. All our other physical activities during the week will be done in school uniform. Please ensure they have suitable named coats, sun hats and/or sun cream etc in school according to the weather each day.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is an array of information on the website as well.
We are looking forward to a fun and action packed term together. Let's learn, explore and grow together!
Reception (Owls): News items
There are no News items to display