Reception (Owls) 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Owls!
Our class teachers are Mrs Gillibrand (Mondays and Tuesdays) and Mrs Ings (Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays).
Every morning Mrs Young is our teaching assistant.
Our school day...
- Our school day begins at 8.50pm and ends at 3.20pm.
- In the morning, please come into the foundation base playground where you will be greeted by a friendly member of staff.
- At the end of the day, please collect your child from the foundation base playground also. Owls will exit via their classroom door.
- Please remember you need to bring in a pair of wellies and a full change of clothes which will stay in school.
- Each day please remember your book bag (containing all your school books) and a drinks bottle containing water (no juice or squash). You will need a healthy packed lunch if you have not ordered a school meal. You do not need any other school bags or a snack (as we will provide school fruit/vegetables at snack times).
- We have PE on Tuesdays and Fridays, so please ensure the correct PE kit is worn on these days. The school uniform requirements can be found on the drop down menu under 'Parent Information.'
- School uniform is to be worn everyday during the first week of term. PE will begin from the following week, with Owls first session on Tuesday the 14th September.
- School library books will be changed during our class library sessions on Tuesdays and Fridays. You will need your library book in school everyday.
- Home learning to support their progression in school, will also begin shortly.
Please make sure you have completed your 'Summer holiday challenge' on Tapestry.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is an array of information on the website as well.
We are looking forward to a fun and action packed term together. Let's learn, explore and grow together!
Reception (Owls): News items
Reception (Owls): Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Reception (Owls): Gallery items
Reception (Owls): Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display