Reception (Owls) 2021 - 2022
Welcome back to Owls!
Our class teachers are Mrs Gillibrand (Mondays and Tuesdays) and Mrs Ings (Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays).
Every morning Mrs Young is our teaching assistant.
Our school day...
- Our school day begins at 8.50pm and ends at 3.20pm.
- In the morning, please come into the foundation base playground where you will be greeted by a friendly member of staff.
- At the end of the day, please collect your child from the foundation base playground also. Owls will exit via their classroom door.
- Please remember you need to bring in a pair of wellies and a full change of clothes which will stay in school.
- Each day please remember your book bag (containing all your school books) and a drinks bottle containing water (no juice or squash). You will need a healthy packed lunch if you have not ordered a school meal. You do not need any other school bags or a snack (as we will provide school fruit/vegetables at snack times).
First Half of the SummerTerm
- This half term please wear PE kit on Tuesdays and Fridays. The rest of our PE throughout the week is done in school uniform. The school uniform requirements can be found on the drop down menu under 'Parent Information.'
- Owls will start swimming on Friday 29th April. After that they will be swimming every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- School library books will be changed during our class library sessions on Tuesdays and Fridays. You will need your library book in school everyday.
- Reading books will be changed on Tuesdays, please ensure your child has their reading books, any reading activities and yellow reading diaries in their bags every day.
- Phonics folders will be updated at the end of each week. Please also bring these to school every day.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. There is an array of information on the website as well.
We are looking forward to a fun and action packed term together. Let's learn, explore and grow together!
Reception (Owls): News items
Team Hazelbury smash the 5K Pretty muddy Race for Life, by Mrs Odhams
Tag Rugby Tournament, by Miss Allen
Pyramid Schools' Orienteering Events, by Miss Allen