Pre-school (Barn Owls) 2022 - 2023
Welcome to Barn Owls Pre-school!
Barn Owls pre-school lead is Mrs Errington.
Our teaching assistant is Miss Snowden.
Barn Owls is a warm, welcome and caring pre-school that provides a safe, secure and stimulating environment in which children can learn. We are a pre-school that provides care for children from the age of 2 years to when they start school in reception.
We offer plenty of play opportunities, both indoor and out, for the children to explore and use their own imagination and key skills they have already acquired. Play is an essential part of young children’s learning and it helps children promote all areas of their development.
We offer a wide range of activities such as creative play, small-world, role play, construction, gardening and many more. These activities help the children to develop their independence, take turns with others and learn to share and work together as a group, therefore promoting their social and fine motor skills.
Our school day...
- We have various sessions between the hours of 8.30am and 3.30pm. Please see information on the link below for further information regarding times and sessions available.
- At the start of your session, please come into the foundation base playground where you will be greeted by a friendly member of staff.
- At the end of your session, please collect your child from the foundation base playground also. Barn owls will exit from the main doors under the shelter.
- Please remember you need to bring in a pair of wellies and a full change of clothes which will stay in school. If you have a spare set of waterproof trousers/overalls these too would be appreciated for our welly walks.
- Each day please remember a named drink bottle containing water (no juice or squash), a healthy snack and also a healthy packed lunch (if you have not ordered school meals).
For further inforation please contact our school office and ask for Mrs Errington.
Pre-school (Barn Owls): News items
Pre-school (Barn Owls): Blog items
There are no blog items to display